Haunted House Math Mat
Using a printable page of haunted houses and some seasonal erasers you can put together this fun math game to help younger children learn their numbers. They will have fun playing with this haunted house math mat.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This haunted house printable math mat is perfect to help younger children practice addition skills. You only need a few materials to make something that will provide fun and learning for years. It is perfect for use at home or in the classroom, using the Halloween theme! Children will have a blast placing ghosts and pumpkins on each house.
Total Time: 5 minutes to make and 5-10 minutes to play
Yield: 1 game and 1 round
Link: Haunted House Mat
- 1 piece of white cardstock
- laminator with sheet (optional)
- 1-2 dice
- 28 small ghost and pumpkin erasers
- Print the haunted house math mat from the provided link. Laminate it if you choose, for durability.
- Roll 1-2 dice and place that number of erasers on the mat. One eraser should go on each house. Continue until the mat is full.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.