DIY Touchpoint Math Key

Category Educational
TouchMath® math is a method designed to help students K-3 to learn basic math concepts such as counting, addition, subtraction, etc. The key provides the touchpoints on the numbers 1-9. Single points are used for (1-5) and double touches for (6-9). Having a key will help your child remember the concept as they work on math problems.

My son is in kindergarten and they have been working on touchpoint math. His most recent worksheets don't have the touch points on the numbers and he doesn't have all of them memorized to do it without the dots.

After a frustrating morning of trying to get the worksheets done, I decided to make a key with all of the numbers on it that I can slide under the side of his clipboard. Now he can use it while working on his math if he can't remember one of them.

Click links below to print your own Touchpoint Math Key:

Note: There are 2 variations of how to count the 9 so I have included 2 keys. Choose whichever one works best for you. :)

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Crafts For Kids EducationalMay 15, 2020
🐛
🌻
👔
😎
😷

Generated 2020-05-16 23:08:27 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️