Sock puppets are fun to make and even more fun for your little ones to play with. This is a guide about making a sock puppet.
Solutions: Making a Sock Puppet
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
Turn mismatched baby socks into cute little friends for your kids. They are the perfect size for little hands.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
- Baby Socks
- Hot Glue Gun
Select baby sock and accessories. Hot glue beads to make face. Hot glue yarn to make hair. Hot glue other accessories such as ribbon, etc. Voila!
If you wish, you can use a needle and thread to attach accessories.
These would make great gifts.
By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA
Approximate Time 15 minutes
- 1 black sock
- 1 sparkle black felt
- 2 wiggle eyes
- white felt
- red chenille stick
- fringe yarn
- glue gun
- Take black sparkle felt (or foam or reg felt) and cut out two bat wings and 2 little ears. I made a template out of regular paper before I cut into the felt.
- Glue wings so sparkle side is facing front.
- Glue wiggle eyes on front.
- I used the fringe yarn they have now for around the eyes, but it is not necessary.
- Cut a piece of red chenille stick for mouth and glue.
- Cut fangs from white felt, paper, whatever you have, and glue to mouth.
There you have it, a sock bat puppet
By Carol from MA
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!