Craft Ideas for Socks

Category Miscellaneous
You can make fun and useful crafts using socks, whether they are lonely ones from the wash or new ones purchased for the project. This is a guide about craft ideas for socks.

Recycled Sock Craft Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Recycled Sock Craft Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

Repurpose sock tops to help keep your arms warm on cold days. This is a guide about sock tops for arm warmers.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about making a sock snowman. With some simple accessories, you can turn a plain sock into an adorable snowman. They are cute decorations for around the house and make great gifts too.

This is a guide about making yarn from socks. Before you throw out those old socks, consider reusing them as yarn for new projects. Not only are you keeping items out of the garbage, you are creating something unique and frugal.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Decorating plain socks with beads turns the mundane into a unique clothing item. This is a guide about beaded socks.

This is a guide about making a sock dinosaur. Old socks are very useful in making soft sculpted toys.

This is a guide about making a sock cupcake. This is a cute way to give a gift of socks.

This is a guide about making a sock puppet. Sock puppets are fun to make and even more fun for your little ones to play with.

This is Elsy she is made from Red Heel Socks, the kind used for sock monkeys. I used one sock for her body and sewed it into a fish shape. Then I cut her arms and mouth from the other sock. Hand stitch the fins. Her hair is that twisty yarn used for scarves.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I love making things that require no pattern or few instructions. This "Little Monster" is made from an orphaned sock, scrape fabric, and my imagination.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Use the ribbed ankle part of a cotton sock for "security wrist guards".

Recycled Sock Craft Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Recycled Sock Craft Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

What can I make from a red fur Christmas sock with white fur around the top besides little girl purses?

How do I make cupcake baby socks stay secure in cupcake boxes of four?

I would like some ideas on what to make with socks that have no mate. Craft ideas would be great. Thanks.

Does any one know any great crafts to do with old worn out socks?

I want to make a craft called a coin sock, but I am having trouble finding a closure like used on a small coin purse. I hope one of you crafty people out there can help me.

Here are some craft ideas using socks.

Recycled Sock Craft Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Recycled Sock Craft Ideas. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Turn your baby's or kid's socks that they have grown out of into cute cuddly sock babies. Fill them with soft items.

The other use for them is to fill them with dried beans and use them as a doorstop

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2