Making a Teapot Lamp

Category Other
Teapot Lamp
A fun way to still use an old tea pot is to create a lamp out of it. This guide is about making a teapot lamp.

I just discovered this awesome tea pot lamp while watching ABC's "Once Upon A Time" - on Netfix. I recorded the two best screen captures I've seen thus far (season 2 Ep 9; 8:29. And Season 2 Ep 8)

Does anyone know how to build a lamp like this? How to drill fine china; what glue would work best; and how to assemble it all? I know how to wire it:=)

By TWB

I would use a ceramic bit and you can't force the bit on a drill. You could use an epoxy glue or E6000 glue.

We use a glass drill bit. I use silicone II caulking clear to assemble. Purchase light kit at hardware or craft store. Thrift items work well. Work slow with the drill bit and use some water as you go to keep it from overheating and damaging your china or bit. You might want to check out Pinterest.com Crafts, glass art for other ideas you might like. Nancy