Minimizing Cigarette Smoke and Odors

I don't smoke but my family does and I know these work. To get rid of smoke and smoke odor, there are two things you can do. One: keep a candle lit while smoking, the flame draws the smoke and absorbs it. Or, two: keep a small dish or cup of vinegar near by. The vinegar absorbs the smoke. You can tell when to change the vinegar by the color. When the top becomes dark, dump it and pour fresh. How often you need to change it depends on how much smoking is going on.

By Linda Lush

Answers:

Minimizing Cigarette Smoke and Odors

buy some cheap oranges push whole cloves in hang or put on a dish this will smell nice and the citrus in the orange cuts through smoke and cooking smells. (08/12/2006)

By anybabs

Minimizing Cigarette Smoke and Odors

I keep candle warmers, or coffee warmers, which ever you care to call them, around the house in various locations with a mason jar full of water and a few drops of eucalyptus and citronella essential oil. they are known odor fighters. I have used the vinigar method and an amonia method by placing vases with either solution in out of the way places, decorative and useful. All of the above work wonders.

You can also keep a simmering pot on the stove with orange peelings or lemon peelings.
Tina (08/12/2006)

By trbrown22

cigarette smoke odors
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors
cigarette odors in a car
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Car
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Child sniffing and hugging large stuffed bear
Cleaning Cigarette Smoke Odors on Stuffed Toys
🎉
🎄