Nail Polish on Carpet

How do you remove nail polish from a carpet?

Catherine from Joliet, IL

Nail Polish on Carpet

I tried everything to get red nail polish off my mum's cream carpet. A whole bottle of nail polish remover, white spirit, window cleaner, you name it I tried it. It didn't work so I thought I'd look online to see if anyone could help. I saw the shaving foam idea and thought I'd give it a go, so I went and nicked my brothers. Soon as I put it on it started coming out. I did it 3 times, and the stain is gone. Thanks for the idea, I'm not gonna get killed now. :) (11/20/2008)

By sarah

Nail Polish on Carpet

I spilled the nail polish. Went straight to the computer. Window cleaner, generic to boot, got all the polish out of beige carpeting. Amazing! (11/25/2008)

By Deb(Guest Post)

Nail Polish on Carpet

My daughter just spilled a whole bottle of bright red nail polish on her brand new carpet. Thank you all for your advice on Windex and shaving cream. After scrubbing for 1/2 hour, the carpet looks good as new! (11/29/2008)

By Debbie

Love these ideals

Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture