Name for In Home Daycare

I am opening a new daycare. The area for the daycare in my house is decorated with elephants that I have collected. (I started collecting them when I was 3). So I was thinking I need a name that has something to do with elephants, but I don't know what would be cute.

By Jenny

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How about "Kiddie Kollege"?

Young Boy at Daycare
Name Ideas for a Childcare Business
Business and Legal BusinessAugust 30, 2013
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Children at a daycare.
Saving Money on Daycare
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:39:41 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.