Natural Weed Killer

Use a mixture of vinegar and water, 1/2 and 1/2, to kill weeds. But be careful, its something like Roundup and will kill grass or any other shrubs. Use it on weeds in blocks, patios, etc. Just spray and walk away. NO chemicals - how much greener can you get?

By Jody from Brick, NJ

Natural Weed Killer

I have read this before too and I love the idea it is safe/green! I have a Jack Russell who loves to dig up worms and moles. I also like using rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to zap flies. It kills them. I also spray it around my doors to deter spiders..yuck. (06/16/2010)

By teejerball

RE: Natural Weed Killer

Natural Weed Killer

I am going to try this, as my weeds are taking over and I hate the chemicals. (06/16/2010)

By Allison5

Hand spraying a dandelion in a lawn with a spray bottle
Natural Weed Killers
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes