Making a Necktie Purse
Neckties can be repurposed into a number of interesting craft project. This is a guide about making a necktie purse
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Create little purses out of neckties!
Total Time: 1/2 hr
- clear nail polish..one drop
- Find a necktie.
- Cut above the label or however long you will want it to be.
- Turn inside out and cut excess cloth off, if any.
- Fold the cloth up at the bottom and sew closed.
- Turn tie back right side out and sew on the button.
- Make a button hole and sew around it.
- Take the remaing part of tie of equal thickness and cut. This one is 14 inches long.
You only need to sew the bottom ends to sides. Make sure the flap can fold over.
- Place a drop off clear nail polish on button to seal thread.
- Enjoy your completed purse !
In This Guide