No-Sew Fleece Scarf

I always find myself looking at fleece at the fabric store, but I can only make so many blankets. So I decided to start making scarves so that I could still buy the patterns I like. They take up less space too! :)

1. Trim off the selvage edges of the fleece.
  2. Use a ruler to cut fringe that is 1" wide and 3" long.
  3. Ad
  4. You can either finish the fringe by knotting it or leave it alone as it will not fray.

Curious about the length of the scarf. 8 inches seems a bit short. How long was the scarf in the picture?

The fleece at the store was 60" wide, she used an eight inch strip of that 60" material, which made the scarf 60 inches long and 8 inches wide.

Your scarf idea is clever. These sell well at craft fairs too. You can also trim the fringe by putting matching or contrasting pony beads, one per fringe strip, threaded onto the strip against the scarf. The strip is wide enough so the beads do not come off. Pony beads are the beads with large center holes, come in many colors, and are available in craft stores.

No-Sew Fleece Scarf - Finished scarf being worn.
Making a No-Sew Fleece Scarf
Crafts Clothing ScarvesDecember 3, 2013
two finished scarves hanging
Making an Infinity Scarf
multicolored scarf
Making a Crocheted Ruffle Scarf
Design Your Own Silk Scarf
Design Your Own Silk Scarf
woman in scarf
Making a Crocheted Scarf
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2017 at 12:26:52 AM on 10.0.0.56 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.