Office Party Prize Ideas

Office parties often include games along with the food and other festivities. This is a guide about office party prize ideas.

Office Party
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

We are having a company appreciation day with 125 employees and possibly up to 100 prizes to give away. I need ideas for a creative way to do this.

By AER

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why not contact local service providers / small businesses? Most have promotional budgets and could provide things like movie passes for two, a $5 gift card for coffee (Tim Hortons or Starbucks), a complementary yoga class or round of golf and so forth in exchange for mention of their business during prize give-aways (in front of 125 new / potential customers).

I need ideas on prizes for a staff function at an indoor miniature race car track. The staff will be driving actual miniature race cars. I am looking for some ideas on prizes (they can be funny or actual gifts) for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and last place (the slowest). Please help, I can't think of anything!

Thanks.

By Brandon

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sounds like a fun party! Why not get some mini cars, put them on pedestals (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Party City, etc.), along with ribbons hanging from the pedestals marked "1st", "2nd", and "3rd". You can also award gift cards in various increments. Good luck!

We are holding an around-the-town polaroid scavenger hunt for our office party this year. We'll give teams of four lists of things around town to take pictures of, such as themselves in the back of a police car. The items on the list will have different point values depending on difficulty, and we're giving prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. Does anyone have any ideas for what to give the team members as prizes? Thanks in advance for your help!

Kaz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm having the same problem because I am having a mall scavenger hunt for my daughter. She is turning 13 and I have no clue what to give the winning team. If anyone has any ideas please post feedback. Thanks

Read More Answers...
Holidays and Parties Parties GamesJuly 8, 2013
A holiday wrapped gift.
Game Prize Ideas for Holiday Gatherings
woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Office Decorations
Ideas for Decorating an Office
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 16, 2016 at 5:04:07 AM on 10.0.1.154 in 567 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.