Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Office Party Prize Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Office Party

Office parties often include games along with the food and other festivities. This is a guide about office party prize ideas.

Here are questions related to Office Party Prize Ideas.

Question: Ordering Prizes for Office Party

For our office party we are awarding superlatives. I would like to order statues for the "Best Dressed" male and female. Any suggestions of sites to search?

By Jessica C

Question: Prizes for a Staff Party

I need ideas on prizes for a staff function at an indoor miniature race car track. The staff will be driving actual miniature race cars. I am looking for some ideas on prizes (they can be funny or actual gifts) for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and last place (the slowest). Please help, I can't think of anything!

Thanks.

By Brandon

Most Recent Answer

By Caseye [28]06/15/2012

Sounds like a fun party! Why not get some mini cars, put them on pedestals (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Party City, etc.), along with ribbons hanging from the pedestals marked "1st", "2nd", and "3rd". You can also award gift cards in various increments. Good luck!

Question: Office Party Prize Ideas

We are holding an around-the-town polaroid scavenger hunt for our office party this year. We'll give teams of four lists of things around town to take pictures of, such as themselves in the back of a police car. The items on the list will have different point values depending on difficulty, and we're giving prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. Does anyone have any ideas for what to give the team members as prizes? Thanks in advance for your help!

Kaz

Most Recent Answer

By (Guest Post)05/05/2008

I'm having the same problem because I am having a mall scavenger hunt for my daughter. She is turning 13 and I have no clue what to give the winning team. If anyone has any ideas please post feedback. Thanks

Solutions: Office Party Prize Ideas

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!