Office Party Prize Ideas

Category Games
Office parties often include games along with the food and other festivities. This is a guide about office party prize ideas.

We are holding an around-the-town polaroid scavenger hunt for our office party this year. We'll give teams of four lists of things around town to take pictures of, such as themselves in the back of a police car. The items on the list will have different point values depending on difficulty, and we're giving prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. Does anyone have any ideas for what to give the team members as prizes? Thanks in advance for your help!

Kaz

What are the price ranges you had in mind for the gifts? Sounds like a fun idea!!

why not use restaurants or stores in the area as part of the hunt and ask them for cetificates, it will bring the business exposure

How about money for bail! Just kidding.....!

This depends on your price range. Gift cards to places like Blockbuster or Starbucks or restaurants are welcome. How about a photo session like GlamourShots for the winners. If it a company party, how about an afternoon or day off,with pay, if that can be arranged.

Gift certificates are always a great prize and very welcome. Depending on your budget a few other welcome gifts for folks that work in an office environment might be paperweights, picture frames, name plates, mouse pads, vases, etc., for the desktop - personalized with the recipients name, or the event. . .

What about gift certificates from Mc Donalds, video shop, Dollar store or make a small basket of beauty/health supplies (men: sample or travel size razor blades, after shave, foot powder - ladies: hand cream, nail files, bubble bath, all travel size) or a plant.

You should frame the teams pictures for the winning groups. The dollar store has cheap frames.

I came up with a recycling program I heard about on a local radio station where our office collects bottles and cans and the money we get we use to have quarterly office parties like pizza lunch parties, raffles for gift certificates or doing an office pool for the lottery.

I'm having the same problem because I am having a mall scavenger hunt for my daughter. She is turning 13 and I have no clue what to give the winning team. If anyone has any ideas please post feedback. Thanks

We are having a company appreciation day with 125 employees and possibly up to 100 prizes to give away. I need ideas for a creative way to do this.

By AER

Why not contact local service providers / small businesses? Most have promotional budgets and could provide things like movie passes for two, a $5 gift card for coffee (Tim Hortons or Starbucks), a complementary yoga class or round of golf and so forth in exchange for mention of their business during prize give-aways (in front of 125 new / potential customers).

I need ideas on prizes for a staff function at an indoor miniature race car track. The staff will be driving actual miniature race cars. I am looking for some ideas on prizes (they can be funny or actual gifts) for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and last place (the slowest). Please help, I can't think of anything!

Thanks.

By Brandon

Sounds like a fun party! Why not get some mini cars, put them on pedestals (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Party City, etc.), along with ribbons hanging from the pedestals marked "1st", "2nd", and "3rd". You can also award gift cards in various increments. Good luck!

For our office party we are awarding superlatives. I would like to order statues for the "Best Dressed" male and female. Any suggestions of sites to search?

By Jessica C