Organizing Craft Patterns

Tips for organizing your craft patterns from our ThriftyFun community. Post your own ideas.

Patterns In Sheet Protectors

Categorize and keep clean your craft patterns by inserting them into plastic page protectors, then into labeled binders.

By Bev B

File Folders

I drop mine into labeled file folders in a cabinet. Recently I started scanning them and organizing them on my computer so I can send them to friends, etc. who need ideas.

By bunnyboo

Color Coordinate And Sort Into Categories

I keep all of my patterns sorted by the type of craft it is. I sew, cross stitch, crochet, beading and many more so I have a different color file for each craft. My patterns are also sorted by the season, holiday, size and finally sex. All of this might seem like a lot but when I'm looking for a pattern, this makes it much easier to find it.

By Carol

Tote Bag For Project

I use a tote bag to carry my project and my yarn in. For my craft patterns, I have a binder with sheet protectors that I use, too.

By Debra

Patterns in manila files with envelop in plastic bag taped to outside.
Storing Sewing Patterns
crafting supplies
Leewards Craft Patterns
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Organizing Craft Patterns
Organizing Craft Patterns