Organizing With Plastic Coffee Containers

If you purchase coffee in large plastic containers, be sure to reuse them for your clutter. This is a guide about organizing with plastic coffee containers.

August 15, 2016 Flag

I live in a tiny apt. and I have a small space to create things in. So, supplies and clutter and stuff just pile up.

Today, I found two almost identical three drawer plastic units for 4.00 each and decided to put them to good use. Now, for the tubs inside I admit I raid the recycle bins for coffee cans and plastic tubs. I also get them from friends so I have literally 20 of them. When they became the clutter I had to do something.

So I combined the two. Six of the shortest ones fit inside the drawers. They don't all match, but this was not a concern. They are in my entry way closet and no one sees them but me.

I used them to corral hardware, tools, gardening stuff, craft supplies, laundry stuff, and there is even room for a bottom drawer of shoes. I have actually run out of tubs and stuff to put in them, for now. But this is a wonderful start and gives me some breathing room in my work space.

NOTE: If you do this, be sure to put it from heavy on the bottom to light on the top and don't have more than one drawer open at a time. They will topple on you so little ones might want to be kept clear. Unless this is all for yarn or something. It's just something to keep in mind.

N-JOY!!

Source: None

Link: N/A

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 4 Comments
Organizing Clutter ControlDecember 7, 2016
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans, A plastic red container of ground coffee.
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans
Rocks inside two mason jars.
Cheap Storage Solutions
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:11:04 PM on 10.0.1.54 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.