Starting Tomato Plants in Coffee Cans

Category Growing Food
Giving young tomato plants a start following this method is easy and allows you to move them into the garden with little stress. This is a page about starting tomatoes in coffee cans.

When starting tomato plants, I cut the bottom off of an empty Folger's coffee can. Then I poke some drain holes in the lid, put the lid on, and turn the can upside down. I fill the new pot with soil and plant my tomatoes. When they are ready to go into the garden I just take the lid off the bottom and the plant slides right out.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Gardening Growing Growing FoodApril 22, 2019
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Starting-Tomato-Plants-in-Coffee-Cans.html