Paint Color Advice for Accent Walls

Our whole house is painted beige and we want to add some color without having to repaint everything. What are some colors that coordinate well with beige? I have been using burgundy, brown, yellow, and sage in my curtains and furniture, but need wall color.

By Melissa from Lake Charles, LA

Paint Color Advice for Accent Walls

Treat the beige like you would khakis. Wouldn't you wear any color with khaki? It's the same with paint. Have fun! (06/30/2010)

By PainterLee

Paint Color Advice for Accent Walls

I vote for sage. (06/30/2010)

By yoder178

Paint Color Advice for Accent Walls

Blue, blue, and more blue. Dark ceilings in a room or two for contrast, again in blue. Light blue would appear washed out. Check out a color called Carolina blue. I would not go much lighter than that. Also, you might try some darker, brighter variations of the sage green. Just don't use too many different colors, but colors of the same family. Have fun. (06/30/2010)

By Chloelizabeth

Paint Color Advice for Accent Walls
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
painting accent wall
Accent Wall Paint Color Advice
Painting Walls Multiple Colors
Painting Walls Multiple Colors