Bathroom Curtain Color Advice?

Category Bathroom
This page contains bathroom curtain color advice. Shower curtains can be the focal point in the room or just an accent. If you are looking for advice about what color shower curtain to buy, here is some advice that might be helpful.

I am making a new curtain for our bathroom window. The walls are white, the window and grids are white, and the window trim is stained walnut. We have blue and light green towels and the shower curtain is shades of blue and blue/green in thin subtle stripes. I had a white tie-up curtain, but that was just too much white in the bathroom. I tried one that was supposed to be taupe, but it's too dark and blocks the light. So now I am going to make my own. I think it should probably coordinate with the shower curtain.

The curtain only needs to cover the top half of the window since the bottom half is frosted and I'd like it to allow as much light through as possible which is why I went with a white curtain originally. It's also high enough off of the ground that no one would see in so I just need the allusion of privacy. So what type of fabric, color, pattern/solid would you recommend?

Answers

Best Answer

I think your idea of finding a solid color that matches with the curtain is good. I would suggest trying to match the type of material as well.

Best Answer

Could you use a lace curtain? If not, go with a light colour of blue or green, or a print that matches the colours of your shower curtain and towels.

I would not use the same material unless you love it. It might be too "matchy, matchy". Could you use a sheer material for the curtains? That would let in light, and provide the illusion of privacy.

My bathroom walls are blue with red and royal blue towels. What color curtain should I get for the window?

By Bobbe

Answers

I would do white curtains with either blue or red on them.

I would get white or off white

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BathroomDecember 4, 2017
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bathroom-Curtain-Color-Advice.html