Paint Color Ideas for a Mudroom

What color should I paint my mudroom? Its dimensions are 6x8 feet, it has one window and a closet and two doors (one leading to a small hall and the other is the entrance/exit door). My kitchen and living room are off that hall. The kitchen is light gray and the living room is light blue and adjacent to the front hall which is in the mustard family. Across the hall is the dining room in a light green. I want to change the living room and the mudroom. Thank you for your suggestions.

By Kathy from Norwood, MA

Answers:

Paint Color Ideas for a Mudroom

I would scale back on the number of colors. You could stick with the earth tones (not sure if your green is earth tone or not) and go with sage for the mudroom. The right tone will blend with the mustard. I think the gray would have to go eventually. You could do a shade or two lighter than the sage. (04/09/2010)

By Allison5

Paint Color Ideas for a Mudroom
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint
🎉
🎄