Painting Advice for a Bathroom

I need paint advice. My bathroom has a white tub and toilet, new greenish/blue matte tile (has different patterns in each tile and changes with the light) in shower and on floor, white cottage vanity with cream/sprinkly top. I am tying this in with the shower curtain: striped, lots of blue, some red, some gold, and some honey color. What color should I paint the walls?

By Mary from Reston, VA

Painting Advice for a Bathroom

I'd go with white or off white (cottage white I'm told), because I think you already have plenty of color and things might begin to clash if you add yet another. (03/15/2010)

By Glenn'sMom

Painting Advice for a Bathroom

Since the shower curtain has lots of colors, do the walls in a shade or two lighter or darker than the tile. (03/23/2010)

By Allison5

Painting Advice for a Bathroom
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets