Paper Plate Cookie Gift Basket
Vote for this contest contender!
Who doesn't like cookies? And homemade cookies are the best. Here is a simple and super cool way to present your homemade cookies as a gift. Who wouldn't be delighted to receive them?
- 1 paper plate
- marker pen
- string or ribbon
- 4 large hole beads
- pair of scissors
- decorations, such as stickers
- tissue paper
- Draw a rectangle in the middle of the plate.
- Extend the two long sides to the edge of the plate.
- Cut along these extensions.
- Fold the ends in and crease.
- Fold along the long edges and crease.
- Apply glue.
- Turn up the short sides first and then the long sides. Bend the points around and hold them together until the glue sets. If your glue is slow drying use a peg (clothespin) to hold them in place.
- Decorate with ribbon or string and beads.
- Add stickers or similar decorations.
- Line the basket with tissue paper.
- Wrap your cookies in cellophane before displaying them in the basket.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!