Paper Plate Flower
Vote for this contest contender!
These flowers couldn't be easier to make and will appeal to crafters of all ages. Do it skilfully and you can have some cool wall art for an adult room. Bold colours will suit a teenage bedroom or let young kids loose with paints, crayons, glitter, and stickers and you have a fabulous rainy day project.
- paper plate or shallow paper bowl
- paints, crayons, or coloured markers
- Make a small mark at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock on your paper plate.
- Make 4 more marks midway between each to make a total of 8 marks.
- Use scissors to cut from each mark to the centre ridge.
- Turn the plate over and press down to turn it inside out.
- Use scissors to round off the corners of each petal.
- Colour your flower. You can use paints, crayons, markers, or decoupage. Young children might want to add glitter and stickers.
- You can attach your flower to a wall using sticky tack, or punch a hole into a petal and hang by a cord.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!