Making a Paper Plate Clown Face
This is a fun project for children to do on a rainy day as a decoration for their bedroom wall. If you choose child-safe glue, you will need patience and somewhere out of reach for it to dry undisturbed. An adult can use all purpose glue which will give speedier results, but will of course need supervision.
- 1 packet of small purchased pompoms
- 1 large pompom, preferably red or pink
- 1 paper plate
- 1 red pipe cleaner
- Glue the large pompom to the middle of the plate for the nose.
- Use scissors to cut the pipe cleaner if it is too long.
- Bend the pipe cleaner into a curve for the mouth and glue in place.
- Add 2 small blue pompoms for the eyes.
- Glue the remainder of the pompoms randomly around the top of the plate for the clown's hair.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.