Making Paper Plate Bunny Masks
The humble paper plate is a stay by crafting supply for children's projects. This page is about making paper plate bunny masks.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a simple and easy project you can make at home with your kids. I am sure you have all of the supplies at home to recreate this craft. Afterwards the kids had fun running around playing with their masks together.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- paper plate
- construction paper
- pom pom
- Popsicle stick
- One paper plate will make 2 bunny masks. Cut your paper plate in half.
- Freehand or trace a circular object for the eyes. Then, cut the eyes out.
- With a sturdy white cardboard, I freehand drew the ears and cut them out. Then with your choice of construction paper (our theme is purple and a red) cut out a smaller set of ears. Glue colored ears to the white ears. Then tape ears to the top of the plate, spaced appropriately.
- Once ears are secure, you can add a glue dot for the nose and add a pom pom.
- Cut strips of construction paper for the whiskers. Glue in place tucked against and under the pom pom nose.
- Glue down Popsicle stick so the mask can be held.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.