Making a Felt Bunny Mask
This is a guide about making Easter bunny masks
. These easy to make masks are great for pretend play or as party favors for an Easter party.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These make a great party craft! They could even be made out of paper.
- felt (white, grey, and pink)
- chenille sticks
- large craft sticks
- hot glue gun
Download the Bunny Mask Template
- Print templates onto cardstock. Cut out and stick to felt with rolled up pieces of tape. NOTE: If you want to create the optional back piece, cut out a second #1 piece and carefully cut off the teeth.
- Cut out felt pieces.
- Using hot glue, attach the #1 piece to the craft stick. Then turn it over and attach the back piece if you chose.
- Now glue the #2 piece onto the mask.
- Cut 3 pieces of chenille stick that are 8 1/2 inches long. Fold two of them in half.
- Wrap the third chenille stick around the folded ones, at the center. This will create the whiskers. You should end up with 3 whiskers on each side.
- Glue the whiskers into place in the center of the mask. Just below where the nose will be attached. Trim them evenly, if necessary.
- Glue the nose on above the whiskers. Your mask is now ready to use. Have fun!
March 24, 20160 found this helpful
Pipe cleaners, felt and a tongue depressor make up this easy bunny mask. Learn how to make them in this short video.
In These Guides