Felt Easter Bunny Craft
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
April 5, 2017
Using felt, beads, and craft scraps one can make a cute little decoration for spring. Check it out!
Total Time: 1 hour
- your choice colors of felt for the egg and bunny
- tacky glue or hot glue gun
- rick rack or ribbon scraps
- beads for chick eyes and possibly flower centers
- a pipe cleaner
- optional: magnetic strip if you want to use it on the fridge
- 2 cotton balls to stuff bunny
- needle and thread to sew bunny closed
- Draw and cut out egg and bunny shapes.
- Glue egg pocket together.
- Glue on strips of miscellaneous rick rack, ribbon, or trim to egg.
- Sew bunny eyes on using little seed beads, then sew both bunny halves together. (I stuffed mine with two cotton balls to fill it out!)
- Glue one larger and one smaller yellow pom pom together.
- Glue on eyes.
- Cut one short small piece of pipe cleaner for the beak and two U shaped pipe cleaner pieces for the feet.
- Add a strip of magnetic tape if you want to hang your creation on the fridge, but it would also make an adorable child's addition to an Easter basket!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.