Felt Easter Bunny Craft
You can make this cute felt egg filled with a bunny and chick with the instructions on this page. This is a guide about felt Easter bunny craft.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Using felt, beads, and craft scraps one can make a cute little decoration for spring. Check it out!
Total Time: 1 hour
- your choice colors of felt for the egg and bunny
- tacky glue or hot glue gun
- rick rack or ribbon scraps
- beads for chick eyes and possibly flower centers
- a pipe cleaner
- optional: magnetic strip if you want to use it on the fridge
- 2 cotton balls to stuff bunny
- needle and thread to sew bunny closed
- Draw and cut out egg and bunny shapes.
- Glue egg pocket together.
- Glue on strips of miscellaneous rick rack, ribbon, or trim to egg.
- Sew bunny eyes on using little seed beads, then sew both bunny halves together. (I stuffed mine with two cotton balls to fill it out!)
- Glue one larger and one smaller yellow pom pom together.
- Glue on eyes.
- Cut one short small piece of pipe cleaner for the beak and two U shaped pipe cleaner pieces for the feet.
- Add a strip of magnetic tape if you want to hang your creation on the fridge, but it would also make an adorable child's addition to an Easter basket!