Simple Bunny Mask
If you are looking for a quick and easy bunny mask, this might be it!
- large craft stick
- pink felt
- chenille sticks
- hot glue gun
- Create a template out of thin cardboard or cardstock and cut out. Attach to felt using rolled up pieces of tape. Cut out 2.
- Attach one of the nose pieces to the craft stick using hot glue. Turn over.
- Use hot glue to attach the chenille sticks to the craft stick, to create whiskers.
- Now glue the second nose on top of the whiskers.
- Trim the whiskers down to the desired length. You're done...enjoy your bunny mask!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!