Felt Bunny Mask
These make a great party craft! They could even be made out of paper.
- felt (white, grey, and pink)
- chenille sticks
- large craft sticks
- hot glue gun
Download the Bunny Mask Template
- Print templates onto cardstock. Cut out and stick to felt with rolled up pieces of tape. NOTE: If you want to create the optional back piece, cut out a second #1 piece and carefully cut off the teeth.
- Cut out felt pieces.
- Using hot glue, attach the #1 piece to the craft stick. Then turn it over and attach the back piece if you chose.
- Now glue the #2 piece onto the mask.
- Cut 3 pieces of chenille stick that are 8 1/2 inches long. Fold two of them in half.
- Wrap the third chenille stick around the folded ones, at the center. This will create the whiskers. You should end up with 3 whiskers on each side.
- Glue the whiskers into place in the center of the mask. Just below where the nose will be attached. Trim them evenly, if necessary.
- Glue the nose on above the whiskers. Your mask is now ready to use. Have fun!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!