Paper Plate Bunny Mask
This is a simple and easy project you can make at home with your kids. I am sure you have all of the supplies at home to recreate this craft. Afterwards the kids had fun running around playing with their masks together.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- paper plate
- construction paper
- pom pom
- Popsicle stick
- One paper plate will make 2 bunny masks. Cut your paper plate in half.
- Freehand or trace a circular object for the eyes. Then, cut the eyes out.
- With a sturdy white cardboard, I freehand drew the ears and cut them out. Then with your choice of construction paper (our theme is purple and a red) cut out a smaller set of ears. Glue colored ears to the white ears. Then tape ears to the top of the plate, spaced appropriately.
- Once ears are secure, you can add a glue dot for the nose and add a pom pom.
- Cut strips of construction paper for the whiskers. Glue in place tucked against and under the pom pom nose.
- Glue down Popsicle stick so the mask can be held.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!