Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kid

Please, anyone know where I can get a Cabbage Patch doll pattern to make the doll? I am also looking for a pattern to make some clothes. I would be so happy for your help. Thanks so much.

Dar

Answers:

Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kid

Google "free printable doll patterns" and you might come across a pattern for a Cabbage Patch type doll. They aren't really easy to make (I made two of them way back when the doll first came out.) Most of the major pattern companies have patterns for all types of doll clothes. I don't know that the dolls can be made any cheaper than buying them ready made.

Back when I made them you could buy vinyl or rubbery type heads with or without hair and then you bought the fabric bodies, they were a special kind of flesh colored knit fabric and then you needed to buy the stuffing for them and then hand stitch the belly button, fingers, toes, ankles, wrists, and if I remember right you even had to stitch in the bum crack, and then get the head attached so that it would stay on. (03/18/2010)

By redhatterb

Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kid

You could check with pattern stores or thrift stores and you could also try knittinkitten.com they have all types of craft things including patterns. (03/24/2010)

By castleberrycc

Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kid

http://www.bizrate.com/craft-supplies/cabbage-patch-doll-pattern/

There are many other websites, just go to Google or Yahoo and type in "patterns for cabbage patch dolls". Hope that helps! (03/25/2010)

By rosefroggie

Pattern for Cabbage Patch Kid
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Cleaning Cabbage Patch Dolls
Growing Cabbage, Selecting Good Broccoli, Freezing Cabbage
Freezing Cabbage
Picking Blackberries
Killing Weeds in a Blackberry Patch
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage
🎉
🎄