Peanut Butter Brownies

I love peanut butter and chocolate! I had a brownie mix, but I wanted it to have a little extra flavor. To make them, just make up the mix, as the directions say. Pour it into a 8x8 inch pan. Mixed equal parts of peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a medium bowl. It is then a dough form. Roll into "snakes". Then press the lines of dough into batter, evenly separated. Smear brownie mix to cover lines. Bake as directions say. Allow to cool slightly and cut. mmmm... yum. Delectable dessert for under a dollar!

By Starchild Lamoille County, VT

Answers:

Peanut Butter Brownies

Thanks for the recipe. Peanut butter and chocolate -absolutely love them together (and separate of course). I always say if there is ever a bad snowstorm in my area and we run out of food -- everything will be okay as long as I have peanut butter in the house. (03/27/2007)

By GailNY

Peanut Butter Brownies
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies Recipes
Brownies
Recipes Using Brownies
🎄
🍂