Peanut Butter Brownies Recipes
Delicious, nutritious treats can be made with peanut butter and the addition of chocolate. This page contains peanut butter brownies recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
Peanut butter and bananas are one of my favourite combinations. Here, I've put super ripe bananas inside of these brownies alongside the peanut butter to make for a super decadent treat. Using these ingredients allows you to cut down on other added fat and sugar content, too.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 12 servings
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt the chocolate in the microwave on high for 30 second increments until smooth.
- Stir the butter into the warm chocolate. Set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs and add vanilla.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- Stir in the chocolate mixture.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir these dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Mix in the chopped nuts.
- Grease a 9x9 in. baking pan and pour in the brownie batter. Spread around so it's even.
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave until it's soft and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Make horizontal lines of peanut butter across the top of the brownie batter.
- Now take a chopstick or knife and pull vertical lines through the batter towards you and away from you, alternating.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool, then cut into bars.
- I love having the peanut butter act as an icing on top, but you can also stir the peanut butter into the batter. Enjoy!
April 5, 2010
Easy and so good! Mix the brownies according to directions for the cake like brownies. Put in cupcake liners in muffin pan. Bake according to directions, usually about 30 minutes.Read More...
Cream the margarine, peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder; add slowly to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips; pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.Read More...
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add 1/4 condensed milk, butter and 1/4 cup milk, and package of cake mix together.Read More...
Cream butter and peanut butter in bowl. Add sugars gradually, beating constantly. Add eggs on at a time, beating well after each addition.Read More...
Cream margarine and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add cocoa, then flour, salt, nuts and chips.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.