Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

contest winner icon

Easy and so good!

• 1 box brownie mix
  • 1 bag miniature peanut butter cups (I usually buy the cheapest ones)

Directions:

Mix the brownies according to directions for the cake like brownies. Put in cupcake liners in muffin pan. Bake according to directions, usually about 30 minutes.

As soon as you remove them from the oven, gently push one miniature peanut butter cup in the center of brownie. Push until level with top of brownies. No need to frost, the peanut butter cup will melt some into the brownie.

So easy and so very, very good. One of out favorites!

Servings: 12-15
Time:10 Minutes Preparation Time
30 Minutes Cooking Time

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

I found this great recipe in a magazine and it was so good, that I had to pass it along. The recipe is: 1 box brownie mix and 16 peanut butter cups (like Reeses). Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Pour half to brownie mix into a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish top with peanut butter cups. Spread the remaining half of the brownie mix evenly over peanut butter cups. Bake according to package instructions, let cool and cut into squares. I found that I ate more than my kids did. Enjoy!

By Rosemarie from Lynn, MA