Peanut Cluster Recipes

Category Candies
Chocolate and Peanut Clusters
Peanut clusters are an easy to make candy treat. This page contains peanut cluster recipes.

If you love chocolate more than butterscotch, simply reverse the ounce amounts ;-)

Ingredients

Directions

Microwave the butterscotch and chocolate morsels together until melted and smooth, stirring once or twice.

Stir in peanuts and spoon onto wax paper covered cookie sheet. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Ingredients

• 6 oz. chocolate chips
  • 6 oz. butterscotch chips
  • 1 1/4 cups salted peanuts

Directions

Melt candies in double boiler. Add in peanuts. Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper; cool.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Ingredients

• 1/2 lb. sweet chocolate
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup whole peanuts

Directions

Melt chocolate in top of double boiler. Remove from heat. Add milk and peanuts, mixing thoroughly. Drop by teaspoonful on buttered sheet. Chill several hours.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Answers:

Easy Peanut Clusters

Actually you don't need to add the milk, just melt the chocolate chips and stir in peanuts. (01/15/2007)

By imaqt1962

Easy Peanut Clusters

Sounds great, but I'd use semisweet chocolate chips and nuke them with the sweetened condensed milk and 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract on medium in the microwave. I do this sort of thing in 99 second increments, stirring well in between. for this amount I'd probably run it three times at 99 sec. per time, and stir in the nuts after the third run. Double boilers are so Last Century! (I'm kidding, Robin, but the microwave really does make life easier for me!) (01/15/2007)

By Alph

Easy Peanut Clusters

Why use condensed milk if you don't need to? What does it do to make them better and what does the vanilla do? We are cheap at our house, just the chocolate chips and nuts are good enough for us. (01/16/2007)

By Janet

Easy Peanut Clusters

Janet: Some people, like me, prefer our chocolate to be a little softer and creamier, and we enjoy the vanilla flavor. (01/16/2007)

By Grandma Margie

Ingredients

• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2 cup peanuts
  • 1 oz. vanilla flavored candy coating

Directions

Melt chocolate chips in saucepan over med heat until melted. Stirring constantly. Stir in peanuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper lined cookie sheet. Heat vanilla candy coating in saucepan over low heat until melted. Stirring constantly. Drizzle a small amount over each cluster swirl gently with a toothpick to create a marble effect. Chill 30 minutes or until firm

By IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS

I am looking for a recipe for chocolate peanut clusters. Any help much desired and appreciated

Mel from Canada

Answers:

Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

I have a real easy way to make some things, hope it helps. Just for a simple recipe, melt a pack of chocolate morsels in the double boiler. Add a little bit of cooking paraffin or wax, then just put the peanuts in the chocolates when it's melted. Put the by the spoonful out on wax paper and let them cool. It's that simple! (01/06/2005)

By Sandy from Kansas

Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

Take 1/2 package of vanilla almond bark (6 Squares) and place in a 2 quart microwavable dish along with 1 package of chips. MICROWAVE FOR 2-3 MINUTES ( depends on Micro)

Use a tablespoon to whip for the count of 100 (this makes it smooth). Put in 8-12 ounces of peanuts (any kind). (I prefer to chop the peanuts). Mix thoroughly.

Drop the mixture on a cookie sheet ( I use a metal one) using tablespoons)

Place in the refrigerator for 1/2 to 1 hour, until it separates from the sheet when you snap it.

Place in zip lock bags and freeze. They might sweat a little when taken out of the refrigerator.(no problem)

I have used Spanish, dry roasted, honey roasted, old fashioned, Virginia large, and all other peanuts.

Also, use any chips.I have used cherry, raspberry, white chocolate, peanut butter/chocolate, and all others.

I purchase the nuts at Sam's in the large cans.

Good eating to you all. (11/03/2006)

By Jim

Chocolate and Peanut Cluster Recipe

Use chocolate almond bark. Use all or half of the package. Use 12 oz. of peanuts with half of the package and 16 oz. for entire package.

Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish (I use a casserole dish with a lid) according to package directions. When all is melted add the peanuts and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. When cooled they will peel right off the paper.

Couldn't be easier! (12/23/2007)

By Sue

Ingredients

• 1 jar Planters dry roasted peanuts (unsalted)
  • 1 pkg. white chocolate chips
  • 1 pkg. chocolate chips

Directions

Melt white chocolate and chocolate chips. Stir in peanuts.

By Robin from Washington, IA