Peekapoo Photos

Category Dogs
A Pekinese-Poodle cross bred dog.
The Peekapoo is one of the oldest hybrid or designer dog breeds, developed in the 1950s by crossing the Pekingese and the Toy or Miniature Poodle. This is a guide contains Peekapoo photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Gizmo Fletcher is 5 years old and a Peekapoo. Unfortunatly, Gizmo's mom and dad got divorced and since we were good friends, they blessed us with him. He is the best dog, snores and eats a lot (just like a man), lol!

He loves to play fetch outside. and lay in your lap on his back.

By battlespire from Leesville, LA

peekapoo

Comment Like this photo? 4

Polo just turned one year old. Polo is a peeka-poo. I got polo November 10,2008, my friend gave him to me for free because she needed to get rid of him. He likes to be pampered, and he likes to run around in our backyard, and also hunt lizards and roaches. He can make the biggest dog hater fall in love, true story.

By Keiry from Miami, FL

peekapoo

Comment Like this photo? 1

Harley (Peekapoo) and Maggie (Torty) at about 8 years old. This is a photo when they were younger but I thought it was so cute. We got these two within a few months of each other. They grew up together and are still the best of friends!

By Kim from Harrisburg, PA

Harley (Peekapoo) and Maggie (Torty) sleeping together

Comment Like this photo? 3

Maggie Mae is 1 1/2 years old and a peekapoo. I received her last year when I had a cancer scare.

She likes to unfold the clothes after I fold them. She likes to go for a ride in the car. Maggie has truly been a blessing. She is just like one of the family. She is very spoiled.

Maggie Mae (Peekapoo)

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Feather is 9 months old and a Peek-a-poo. We rescued him from a horrible pet store.

He loves to lick you in the face. This is an especially loving, happy, energetic breed.

By Kalene from Oregon City, Oregon

Editor's Note:Here is an earlier post about Feather

Feather (Peek-a-poo)

Comment Like this photo? Yes