Peppermint Oil for Mice Control

If you want to get rid of mice or other rodents in your house, the use of peppermint oils is the best.

By babyboy70529 from Duson, LA

Answers:

Peppermint Oil for Mice Control

I have and still use peppermint oil to keep mice away. It does work. In fact, it makes them drunk! When I had birds, I happened to look in the cage and a mouse was in the cage with the birds. I doused the mouse with peppermint oil and it was, should I say, "out of it?" I was able to get rid of the mouse. However, I believe a strong dose of the oil may have affected one of the birds. A few days later it was dead. Every two weeks I spray my basement with peppermint oil. It's best to buy the large bottle. It lasts longer. (09/14/2010)

By Regijo

Peppermint Oil
Using Peppermint Oil for Mice Control
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Peppermint Bark
Peppermint Bark Recipes
Peppermint Oil
Making Peppermint Oil
Peppermint Oil
Buying Peppermint Oil
🎉
🎄