Great recipe and very easy. With spring being the season we all get that fever to start barbecuing again. But sometimes the rain puts a damper on that. So a great indoor recipe is Pepsi Chicken.
- You will preheat your electric skillet for 375 degrees F
- Fit as much chicken as you want to in it
- Get a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce and pour over the chicken
- Next you add a can of Pepsi
- Put a little salt and pepper over the chicken
- Cook until chicken juices come out clean.
This takes less than five minutes to prepare and about forty minutes to cook. This is the best indoor barbecue around. Good Luck!
But, to me this isn't barbecue this is like making a casserole with all of the juices and liquids added. Surely it is very fluid? (04/20/2005)
It is nothing like a casserole. (04/25/2005)
I am going to try this for the first time! Wish me luck! LOL(05/11/2005)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 12:14:48 PM on 10.0.2.182 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us