Permanent Marker on 100% Polyester

How do you get black permanent marker out of a pink 100% polyester skirt?

Permanent Marker on 100% Polyester

Spot Shot the carpet stain remover will remove it from carpet, why not fabric? No rubbing just blot. (07/30/2005)

By siris

Permanent Marker on 100% Polyester

In the "old days" we used to use hair spray and the marker or ink would come off. Have you tried this? (07/30/2005)

By patsAZ

Permanent Marker on 100% Polyester

I was marking the spot on my uniform so that my name tag pins would always be in the same spot 1/2" above the pocket. Since they scrutinize every little thing at line up in the sheriffs dept I freaked when I hit the sleeve accidentally with the sharpie. I Quickly ran to the computer and found this site. Tried my wifes hair spray and it took the marker right off. Thanks (04/15/2006)

By Mike

Permanent Marker on 100% Polyester
Permanent Markers
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl and Linoleum Floor
Permanent Marker
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Permanent Marker from Wood Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 25, 2016 at 6:31:17 AM on in 894 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.