Permanent Marker on Vehicle Interior

My wonderful 3 year old daughter got a hold of a permanent marker in the back seat of her father's new truck. She got it all over the inside of the door (vinyl I think) and all over the back of the seat which is cloth. Does anyone know how to get this out?

Renee from MI

Answers:

Permanent Marker on Vehicle's Interior

For the vinyl part you can use rubbing alcohol on a cloth to remove the permanent marker. I have no idea how you will get the marker out of the cloth though. (02/26/2009)

By Sherry

Permanent Marker on Vehicle's Interior

This sounds crazy, but you may want to try hairspray. Test it in an area not visible first to make sure it won't leave a stain. I know this works on painted surfaces, tables, and some cloth. Good luck! (02/26/2009)

By Karensteph

Permanent Marker on Vehicle Interior
Permanent Marker
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Permanent Marker from Wood Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:19:55 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.