Pizza Pan Owl
Use an old, round pizza pan for the owl body. Can lids, bottle caps, and buttons make the eyes. Wooden hearts are the beak and feet.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- old pizza pan
- hot glue and gun
- saved can lids of all sizes
- saved bottle caps
- fake leaves
- 2 sizes of wooden hearts (3 total)
Using an old pizza pan as the base, I hot glued 3 different sizes of can lids on top of each other.
- Then I glued the bottle cap and yellow button in the center of the lids.
- Position them on the pan and glue down.
- Glue a purchased wooden heart, painted or not, in the middle of the eyes with the point of the heart down.
- Next, glue a found branch on the lip of the pan and glue the feet wooden hearts point up.
- Glue fake leaves above eyes for eyebrows and cut one leaf in half for the wings.
- In one picture I added a purchased welcome sign under the feet.
By Louella from Billings, MT
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance
September 11, 20120 found this helpful
OMGoodness! That is the cutest thing I have seen all week! Very clever. Thanks for sharing. PBP
September 12, 20120 found this helpful
What a hoooot! I love your owl :-)
September 19, 20120 found this helpful
Too cute! Hoot hoot!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 21, 2016 at 9:15:21 PM on 10.0.1.53 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us