Use an old, round pizza pan for the owl body. Can lids, bottle caps, and buttons make the eyes. Wooden hearts are the beak and feet.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- old pizza pan
- hot glue and gun
- saved can lids of all sizes
- saved bottle caps
- fake leaves
- 2 sizes of wooden hearts (3 total)
Using an old pizza pan as the base, I hot glued 3 different sizes of can lids on top of each other.
- Then I glued the bottle cap and yellow button in the center of the lids.
- Position them on the pan and glue down.
- Glue a purchased wooden heart, painted or not, in the middle of the eyes with the point of the heart down.
- Next, glue a found branch on the lip of the pan and glue the feet wooden hearts point up.
- Glue fake leaves above eyes for eyebrows and cut one leaf in half for the wings.
- In one picture I added a purchased welcome sign under the feet.
By Louella from Billings, MT