Making a Recycled Pizza Pan Owl
You can create a cute, decorative owl from a pizza pan and other easy to find items. This is a guide about making a recycled pizza pan owl
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use an old, round pizza pan for the owl body. Can lids, bottle caps, and buttons make the eyes. Wooden hearts are the beak and feet.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- old pizza pan
- hot glue and gun
- saved can lids of all sizes
- saved bottle caps
- fake leaves
- 2 sizes of wooden hearts (3 total)
Using an old pizza pan as the base, I hot glued 3 different sizes of can lids on top of each other.
- Then I glued the bottle cap and yellow button in the center of the lids.
- Position them on the pan and glue down.
- Glue a purchased wooden heart, painted or not, in the middle of the eyes with the point of the heart down.
- Next, glue a found branch on the lip of the pan and glue the feet wooden hearts point up.
- Glue fake leaves above eyes for eyebrows and cut one leaf in half for the wings.
- In one picture I added a purchased welcome sign under the feet.
By Louella from Billings, MT
September 11, 20120 found this helpful
OMGoodness! That is the cutest thing I have seen all week! Very clever. Thanks for sharing. PBP
September 12, 20120 found this helpful
What a hoooot! I love your owl :-)
September 19, 20120 found this helpful
Too cute! Hoot hoot!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 29, 2017 at 7:26:07 PM on 10.0.0.56 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us