Pizza Pan Owl
Use an old, round pizza pan for the owl body. Can lids, bottle caps, and buttons make the eyes. Wooden hearts are the beak and feet.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- old pizza pan
- hot glue and gun
- saved can lids of all sizes
- saved bottle caps
- fake leaves
- 2 sizes of wooden hearts (3 total)
Using an old pizza pan as the base, I hot glued 3 different sizes of can lids on top of each other.
- Then I glued the bottle cap and yellow button in the center of the lids.
- Position them on the pan and glue down.
- Glue a purchased wooden heart, painted or not, in the middle of the eyes with the point of the heart down.
- Next, glue a found branch on the lip of the pan and glue the feet wooden hearts point up.
- Glue fake leaves above eyes for eyebrows and cut one leaf in half for the wings.
- In one picture I added a purchased welcome sign under the feet.
By Louella from Billings, MT
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Too cute! Hoot hoot!
What a hoooot! I love your owl :-)
OMGoodness! That is the cutest thing I have seen all week! Very clever. Thanks for sharing. PBP
Add your voice to the conversation.