Making a Recycled Toilet Paper Tube Owl
This is a guide about making a recycled toilet paper tube owl
. An easy, fun craft for kids uses an empty toilet paper tube, paper, glue and markers to create a cute owl.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Children will love this idea because it is quick, easy, and you can't really go wrong. It is made from stuff that most family households have around the home.
Total Time: About 15minutes to half an hour, depending on the child
- 1 toilet tissue middle, or similar cardboard tube
- 1 small piece of paper - enough to wrap around the tube
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 glue stick
- paints, crayons, or pens to colour with
- Cut the paper to the width of the cardboard tube and long enough to wrap around and overlap.
- Glue the paper to the tube using the glue stick.
- Press in on the top of the wrapped tube with your fingers on both sides to make the ears.
- Draw or paint on the ears, eyes, beak, and the claws.
- Colour them in and add the wings.
- And a speckled chest and eyelashes.
- Isn't that a clever wise old owl?
In This Guide