How to Make a Toilet Paper Tube Owl Valentine
The toilet paper tube is a popular crafting supply. Here you can learn to make a cute owl Valentine. This is a page about how to make a toilet paper tube owl Valentine.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a cute and easy Valentine to make in 2 versions.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- empty paper towel or toilet rolls
- white paper for eyes/beak
- one cupcake paper
- pen or marker
- optional: googly eyes, colored papers your choice
- Fold down the front and back of a paper roll to form a V shape.
- Cut out 2 round circles (or use googly eyes if you have them!).
- Glue onto the roll.
- Cut out a triangle beak and glue it to the roll.
- Fold your cupcake paper in half.
- Glue it to the back of the owl.
- Optional: cut out a heart and write a cute saying like "I only have eyes for you" or "Owl be your Valentine" or "Owl always love you" and glue it to the wing.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.