Here is a cute and easy Valentine to make in 2 versions.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- empty paper towel or toilet rolls
- white paper for eyes/beak
- one cupcake paper
- pen or marker
- optional: googly eyes, colored papers your choice
- Fold down the front and back of a paper roll to form a V shape.
- Cut out 2 round circles (or use googly eyes if you have them!).
- Glue onto the roll.
- Cut out a triangle beak and glue it to the roll.
- Fold your cupcake paper in half.
- Glue it to the back of the owl.
- Optional: cut out a heart and write a cute saying like "I only have eyes for you" or "Owl be your Valentine" or "Owl always love you" and glue it to the wing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!