Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Does anyone know of a web site with free printable yard sale price tags?
I am hoping to just print the page and not have to spend time making pages of different prices.

octoberbabye from Bradenton, Fl

Answers:

Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Color Code your prices. Use the colored dot stickers that you can buy from the store and designate a price for each color. Then make a "Master Price List" that you can post at key areas of your sale. For example: Blue dots = .25, Red dots = .50 , etc. Or place priced items together on a table and make a sign that says "Items on this table only .50 each!" Good luck! (10/15/2007)

By Toolgirl

Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

What an easy way to do it! Thanks so much. (10/15/2007)

By octoberbabye

Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Please DON'T color code! For all of us that are colorblind (and there are more of us than you think), this is a HUGE turnoff. I don't feel comfortable asking the price on each item, the seller is usually busy and doesn't really want to "babysit" me as I browse. If I come across a color coded sale, I just get in my car and leave. (05/12/2008)

By Kris

Free Printable Yard Sale Price Tags
Gift with tag
Free Printable Gift Tags
Printable advent calendar.
Printable Advent Calendars
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
Goo Gone, cleaner used for removing price tags.
Removing Price Tags
🎉
🎄