Removing Price Tags

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

A Hair Dryer

When using a craft product (such as a cigar box) and there is a price sticker on it, use a hair dryer to help remove it. It comes off easier and leaves no sticky residue.

By Bambi from Hudson, NY

WD40

I tried a tip that really works to get rid of hard-to-remove tags. WD40 did the trick. I read about it from their newsletter. I tried nail polish remover first with little success. Fished out my spray can of WD40, gave both tags a shot, let sit for about 5 to 10 minutes and -- presto -- gunk gone with ease.

By HAC from CT

5 More Solutions

I run booths in three flea markets in three towns in Ontario and I find bread ties are the best for removing price stickers. Slightly dampening the tag makes it easier to remove (when possible).

I need help removing price tag sticker glue from a leather wallet.

Angie from Elk River, MN

Answers

By Paula Jo Carr, Mebane NC USA (Guest Post)

Use any kind of drug store alchol on a rag or cotton ball - it will take off the sticky residue for sure.

I know it works as I just used some to take scotch tape off of our sliding glass doors!

Good Luck!

Goo Gone (from the Dollar Tree) is mild and works great!

Answer this Question

How can I remove the price label from a cloth box? I think the fabric is rayon acetate with a silver metallic thread running through it. If it was at the bottom I could ignore, but it is in a very noticeable area. I don't have a image to show. Thank you.

By Candis from Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada

Answers

Try using a hairdryer on high setting. Preheat the entire label. Then lift a corner of the label, all the time aiming the hairdryer at the underside and continue continue lifting the label. This should solve your problem!

Answer this Question

Use your hair dryer to soften the adhesive on price tags making it much easier to remove them from items that can take heat safely. This is a page about hair dryer to remove price tags easily.

Hair Dryer to Remove Price Tags Easily

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about removing sticky label residue on clothing. A sticker on new or old clothes can leave a residue that can be a challenge to remove.

A man adhering a sticky name badge label to his dress shirt.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceApril 26, 2013
👔
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf963393.tip.html