Browsing: Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

I feel sometimes like I clean my kitchen and an hour later, it's upside down again! I got so frustrated that I did something very unlike me - I bought something from an infomercial - lol! It's called a Foldtuk container, (

I mean it does a lot of neat stuff, but what appealed to me the most is that it collapses really thin. It saved me a lot of room in my kitchen and has really made me feel more organized in general. I hope that is a helpful suggestion to add to the forum!

Source: The source is just the website I referenced:

Thanks for listening!

By Jo from Richmond, VA

Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

Oh, My Gosh! We are full time rv'ers in a small motor home. This would be wonderful. Thanks so much. (07/22/2008)

By Rainbowridergrma

Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

I never knew about t hose, thanks! (07/23/2008)

By kimhis

Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A used cookie sheet in need of cleaning.
Cleaning Cookie Sheets and Bakeware
Using Silicone Bakeware
Using Silicone Bakeware
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 10:37:01 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.