Victoria's Secret Hair Ties Reviews

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

A hair tie being held in front of the packaging.I joined their birthday club and got a $10 gift card. I could always use hair ties, so I picked up this package. It had a $10 price tag, but was on sale for $5. The package was pretty, and the ties were all different, but upon examining it when I got home, I realized that it was just a length of 3/8-inch elastic with a knot on the end!

Since I didn't pay for these, and they do the job that they were intended for, I'm not complaining. However, when these run out, I'm going back to the dollar store as I always have.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyMarch 19, 2017
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Victorias-Secret-Hair-Ties-Reviews.html