Pruning a Burning Bush

I have two Burning Bushes in the front of my house. One is glorious and the other only had one branch that bloomed all year. There is a lot of new growth at the base of the bush. Should I cut it back and only leave one branch or should I yank it out?

By Mary from Detroit, MI

Answers:

Pruning a Burning Bush

I have a burning bush and have pruned it greatly. Now it is a healthy bush. The birds absolutely love this little bush. I would prune it back and see what you get. I'm sure you will be surprised. It is worth a try before you pull it. Good luck. (08/09/2009)

By Marsha Jean

Pruning a Burning Bush
Pruning a Hedge
Pruning a Hedge
Burning Bush
Burning Bush Does Not Turn Red
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:34:37 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.