Publishing a Book

Book Store
Once you have finished your literary masterpiece you need to determine the best way to get it published. This is a guide about publishing a book.

I have been wanting to publish a poetry book for quite awhile now. I don't know how. I do not want to self-publish it as I do not seem to have the money. I would like it to be looked after and edited, etc. by a company. Who do you think would be the best person to contact about publishing a poetry book?

By Ashleigh-rose from Sunshine Coast, QLD

Answers

Best Answer

Poetry magazine claims they will read and evaluate poetry. I have never submitted any of mine. Check the magazine, Writer's Digest. It is an excellent source of markets and the articles are realistic about being published.

How would I go about publishing a book in UK? The content would be of ideas I have used with young adults who have learning disabilities.
Thank you.

Look into the AmazonDOTcoDOTuk self-publishing pages - the authors they've worked with are seeing rather remarkable success.

Another publisher, more traditional, is David and Charles - not sure if they accept unsolicited manuscripts. Pavilion is also a good craft book publisher over here. Good luck!

I have been writing a book for quite awhile, but I don't know how to self publish it. I also don't have the money. Who do I contact about this matter?

By Smith L.

Check out lulu.com