Real Estate Business Name Ideas

I just became a real estate agent and am looking for suggestions on a business name. My first name is Alexandra and I wasn't sure whether to use it or not.
TIA

In my area, if you use your name, you use your last name, too. It's professional.

I agree with Judy. In my area, there are a few company's that have just the first name for the company and it comes off super cheesy. Try to use your family name or your area.

Are you not working for a company? Usually I see people use their names in their business.

You can use your name, or you can choose another. Your main thought should be to get peoples attention. Also, here is a thought for you as you consider your business name; if there would be any chance of selling your business or expanding to involve more people you may want to choose a name for your business that does not include your given name for ease of transfer in the event of selling or inclusion in the event of growth. In my area, we have the usual national names but we also have realtor names like Top of Texas, Front Gate, "Last Name of individual" Real Estate, "Name of Town"Real Estate, Etc...

Well, you know, it's not such a bad idea to use your name, especially if it's Alexandra. With this name you can play and make something very sonorous and memorable, in addition, the letter A is very good for a logo, it can be transformed into a kind of roof, or mountains, images that are very good for real estate.