Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Recycled Packaging Purse Crafts

Place holder photo. Please share a photo for this guide.

Many types of packaging are suitable for making a fun, recycled purse. This is a guide about recycled packaging purse crafts.

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Craft Project: Snack Pack Purse

Snack Pack Purse

Snack Pack Purse

Little girls purse made from snack packs.

Approximate Time: 2 hours

• snack packs, any kind
  • needle and thread
  • ribbon

Instructions:

You can make this purse as big as you want. I used 18 total on this one. Also there is a lot of variety of snack packs to choose from. I used care bears because my little girl loves them. Take 2 packs and sew together bottom of one to top of of other, do this 3 times and lay aside. This will be the sides and bottom. Then take 3 and sew together side by side, do this 4 times. Then take one of the 3 that you sewed for front or back and sew one on top of the other, do this twice. That is the front and back. Take that and sew to each one of the sides then sew on bottom. Sew on your ribbon for handle. These are really easy to sew.

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

Share Your Feedback: Once you try any of the above solutions, be sure to come back and give a "thumbs up" to the one that worked the best for you. Do you have a better solution? Click "Share a Solution" above!